Christian Yoga with Dr. Beth Moore
- When: Class offerings at the church vary by season; email email@example.com to inquire about current schedule
- Cost: Cash donation from your heart (no set amount)...a tithe/love offering will be given to the church
- Note: Bring a mat or large/beach towel. Some bring water. Some bring a blanket to cover up at the end when we are in our final resting pose (savasana). Try not to eat within 2 hours prior to yoga practice, if possible. However, please listen to your body and have a light snack prior to class if needed.
- Private sessions and yoga parties scheduled based on availability
Breath of Peace Yoga with Coleen Richards
- Classes held on Mondays at 12 pm and Wednesdays at 5:30 pm in the New Life Center (Christ United Methodist).
- Contact Coleen Richards at (513) 726-0277 for more information.